I remembered that Linux was good with memory, but this is just more then I expected, I have 8Gb of memory on my tower. I have 3 copies of Eclipse and a copy of Amarok, and many other programs open right now and when I run free I get mpop@home:~$ free total used free shared[…]
Michael P. O'Connor archive
Date : August 19, 2012
This will give you an idea of how things are setup on on the physical screens, the prior screen shot shows the pager nearly in the middle of the screen but when you look at this picture you can see it is on the right hand side of one of the screens.
Just a bit of posting, today I spent the AM sleeping in, something I don’t get to do, I had to move my music lesson to a later time so I could sleep in. Then when I got home I did more work on my Linux Laptop to get FVWM to look the way I[…]
- Watch “Police Arrest Protester Demanding We Reopen The Economy, Thousands Line Up For Food Due To Shutdown” on YouTube // Police declare 1st amendment is non essential
- Watch “Fauci Says “Immunity Cards” May Be Coming As Authoritarian Nightmare Expands Exponentially” on YouTube
- Am important read.
- We don’t deserve liberty any more.
- Google get grilled on their hate for conservatives
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GCS/O d+ s:+> a C+++$>++++ UBL++S>$ P--- L+++>++++ E>+++
W++ N+ !o !K w--- O- M-- V-- !PS !PE Y+>++ PGP t+ !5 !X R
tv- b+>++ DI D G+ e++>+++ h !r z-
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
- Watch “Police Arrest … by Michael O'Connor
- Watch “Fauci Says … by Michael O'Connor
Papers please. We are going down the road of athlritism fast. We have rights and the constitution does not say you have them in good times but you have them all the time.
- Am important read. by Michael O'Connor
- We don’t deserve libe… by Michael O'Connor
It was once said a people that will trade liberty for security deserve neither and will have neither. Now with the pandemic scare many Americans are cheering all these lock down orders. Pastors are being arrested people cheer because it “not safe” to go to church. Churches are being forced to close (and in NYC[…]
- Google get grilled on their… by Michael O'Connor
- I been injoying this as of late by Michael O'Connor
I have been vaping for a while and I love this RDA and this is my favorite flavor it is Blue Raspberry Slushie.
- Got this today at work. by Michael O'Connor
- This is where I been gettin… by Michael O'Connor
https://www.timcast.com/ Here is his bitchute channel (linking this instead of youtube, incase youtube decides to retaliate against Tim) https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ldVrtT5BwSJ0/
- Google doing more cencersoring by Michael O'Connor
I got to be careful as or this blog will just be reposting of Tim Pool videos.
- Testing an phone app to post here by Michael O'Connor
This is a test post to see if I can post while on the go. This is the next step to see if I can do the move of of Facebook.
- Michael O'Connor on A screen shot of my towers …There is nothing wrong with slackware, it is still being updated (I am on slack 14 here) I will…
- mike shomsky on A screen shot of my towers …Michael, I'm surprised you're still using slackware :^), since Pitt I've become a Debian fan Do…
- Michael O'Connor on Handicapped spotsMany take the plakard not because they are cheating the system as you suggest but because in many states the…
- Truely on Handicapped spotsHandicapped parking viaiotlons are never acceptable but I'm more intrigued that a public building for 600 employees could be constructed…
- Michael on Issues Etc Android App Beta 2What device do you have? If it is the Amazon Fire, or the Barns and Nobles nook, I will…
- Michael Miller on Issues Etc Android App Beta 2I'd love to use the app on my Android tablet, but while my version of Android will run the app,…
- Iain on Facebook, No Internet Conne…I had this exact same problem, but following these steps still didn't fix it. Also, I noticed…
- Braden on Might be time to ditch mozi…I ditched Firefox a while ago and never looked back. Chrome is so much better. It's faster, and…
- Michael on Issues, Etc. App for AndroidSteven I see you have edited your original post, as to the issue with the space, I will have to…
- Michael on Issues, Etc. App for AndroidSteven, could you help me understand the issue you are having witht the QR code could you give me an…