I have my calender where I keep every thing I need in a calender, it is on my Palm. But at work we have a group-ware calender that we need to use, that works though outlook. Well I have been keeping only my work related stuff in the outlook calender and every thing (including work related stuff) on my palm. I have wondered if there was a way to sync the two, and copy only my work stuff from my Palm to my work calender, and to copy everything from my work calender to my Palm. Well as I was looking around for information on Google Calender and the Palm I ran across people also talking about AirSet. It has a syncing tool that will sync its calender to both the Palm desktop and Outlook. So I backuped my Palm info, installed the AirSet sync tool and tested it out. I had to change the Group names on the Palm (put “[” and “]” around the names, but that was it) then ran the program, it copied a set of my current calender form the Palm to the online calender, it reported that it did not copy over anything older then 12 months, and that I should purge them for faster access. But I think I will keep them around since the access was fast enough for me, the sync will happen at night (12:00am) and they are not hurting anything, and it is fun to go back and see what I was doing all those years ago. Now I just have to setup at work to sync to my outlook calender, so that if I get an meeting sent to me, it will be copied to my Palm nicely, and when I enter something on my Palm it will be sent there (if it is work related)
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GCS/O d+ s:+> a C+++$>++++ UBL++S>$ P--- L+++>++++ E>+++
W++ N+ !o !K w--- O- M-- V-- !PS !PE Y+>++ PGP t+ !5 !X R
tv- b+>++ DI D G+ e++>+++ h !r z-
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
- Google get grilled on their… by Michael O'Connor
- I been injoying this as of late by Michael O'Connor
I have been vaping for a while and I love this RDA and this is my favorite flavor it is Blue Raspberry Slushie.
- Got this today at work. by Michael O'Connor
- This is where I been gettin… by Michael O'Connor
https://www.timcast.com/ Here is his bitchute channel (linking this instead of youtube, incase youtube decides to retaliate against Tim) https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ldVrtT5BwSJ0/
- Google doing more cencersoring by Michael O'Connor
I got to be careful as or this blog will just be reposting of Tim Pool videos.
- Testing an phone app to post here by Michael O'Connor
This is a test post to see if I can post while on the go. This is the next step to see if I can do the move of of Facebook.
- Based on the censorship fro… by Michael O'Connor
The title says it all, I will be posting here more often outside of the Facebook and Twitter censorship, no I never been blocked for anything but I seen many others being unpersoned, er deplatforming as they call it.
- Google wants to be dictator! by Michael O'Connor
- Tim Pool gets Censored this… by Michael O'Connor
Youtube is going over board on censorship now. Tim Pool ( a good Journalist ) posted this originally on youtube https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pol4iqeF4mE/ Here is a follow up video that he posted about it (sorry if youtube censored this one too)
- Why I will not get a google… by Michael O'Connor
There is a lot of talk about google entering the game console market, and they are “going to be the netflix of gaming” but I will not be getting a google game console for a variety of reasons. 1) As I posted here https://blog.mikeoconnor.net/2016/04/google-bricks-devices/, google has had hardware that they decided they did not want[…]
- Michael O'Connor on A screen shot of my towers …There is nothing wrong with slackware, it is still being updated (I am on slack 14 here) I will…
- mike shomsky on A screen shot of my towers …Michael, I'm surprised you're still using slackware :^), since Pitt I've become a Debian fan Do…
- Michael O'Connor on Handicapped spotsMany take the plakard not because they are cheating the system as you suggest but because in many states the…
- Truely on Handicapped spotsHandicapped parking viaiotlons are never acceptable but I'm more intrigued that a public building for 600 employees could be constructed…
- Michael on Issues Etc Android App Beta 2What device do you have? If it is the Amazon Fire, or the Barns and Nobles nook, I will…
- Michael Miller on Issues Etc Android App Beta 2I'd love to use the app on my Android tablet, but while my version of Android will run the app,…
- Iain on Facebook, No Internet Conne…I had this exact same problem, but following these steps still didn't fix it. Also, I noticed…
- Braden on Might be time to ditch mozi…I ditched Firefox a while ago and never looked back. Chrome is so much better. It's faster, and…
- Michael on Issues, Etc. App for AndroidSteven I see you have edited your original post, as to the issue with the space, I will have to…
- Michael on Issues, Etc. App for AndroidSteven, could you help me understand the issue you are having witht the QR code could you give me an…