The DVR I got from comcast is being a major pain. Not only do I have to deal with the 5:20am and 5:40pm freezing bug. I found that, that bug is very common on all comcast DVR’s. But now it is freezing every 30 minutes today. They have replaced it once already. If it was not for the fact that I read about some one having their replaced 10 times and still had the 5:20am and 5:40pm bug, I would call to see if I could get mine replaced, but since it looks like it is a software bug, I guess I will have to just bear with it. I have noticed that they just upgraded the software, so I tested to see if they still have that bug, I did this by disabling the timer I got for the DVR. The time I have is set to turn off the power at 4am and 4pm and to turn the power back on at 5am and 5pm. And when I disabled it, I found that it was still freezing at 5:20am and 5:40pm, but now I have it freezing more often now that I noticed the software upgrade. I wish they would use software from a better known company that has been in existences for longer, such as TiVo. I am about ready to return it, and cut the digital cable and just go back to the basic cable.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GCS/O d+ s:+> a C+++$>++++ UBL++S>$ P--- L+++>++++ E>+++
W++ N+ !o !K w--- O- M-- V-- !PS !PE Y+>++ PGP t+ !5 !X R
tv- b+>++ DI D G+ e++>+++ h !r z-
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
- Google get grilled on their… by Michael O'Connor
- I been injoying this as of late by Michael O'Connor
I have been vaping for a while and I love this RDA and this is my favorite flavor it is Blue Raspberry Slushie.
- Got this today at work. by Michael O'Connor
- This is where I been gettin… by Michael O'Connor
https://www.timcast.com/ Here is his bitchute channel (linking this instead of youtube, incase youtube decides to retaliate against Tim) https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ldVrtT5BwSJ0/
- Google doing more cencersoring by Michael O'Connor
I got to be careful as or this blog will just be reposting of Tim Pool videos.
- Testing an phone app to post here by Michael O'Connor
This is a test post to see if I can post while on the go. This is the next step to see if I can do the move of of Facebook.
- Based on the censorship fro… by Michael O'Connor
The title says it all, I will be posting here more often outside of the Facebook and Twitter censorship, no I never been blocked for anything but I seen many others being unpersoned, er deplatforming as they call it.
- Google wants to be dictator! by Michael O'Connor
- Tim Pool gets Censored this… by Michael O'Connor
Youtube is going over board on censorship now. Tim Pool ( a good Journalist ) posted this originally on youtube https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pol4iqeF4mE/ Here is a follow up video that he posted about it (sorry if youtube censored this one too)
- Why I will not get a google… by Michael O'Connor
There is a lot of talk about google entering the game console market, and they are “going to be the netflix of gaming” but I will not be getting a google game console for a variety of reasons. 1) As I posted here https://blog.mikeoconnor.net/2016/04/google-bricks-devices/, google has had hardware that they decided they did not want[…]
- Michael O'Connor on A screen shot of my towers …There is nothing wrong with slackware, it is still being updated (I am on slack 14 here) I will…
- mike shomsky on A screen shot of my towers …Michael, I'm surprised you're still using slackware :^), since Pitt I've become a Debian fan Do…
- Michael O'Connor on Handicapped spotsMany take the plakard not because they are cheating the system as you suggest but because in many states the…
- Truely on Handicapped spotsHandicapped parking viaiotlons are never acceptable but I'm more intrigued that a public building for 600 employees could be constructed…
- Michael on Issues Etc Android App Beta 2What device do you have? If it is the Amazon Fire, or the Barns and Nobles nook, I will…
- Michael Miller on Issues Etc Android App Beta 2I'd love to use the app on my Android tablet, but while my version of Android will run the app,…
- Iain on Facebook, No Internet Conne…I had this exact same problem, but following these steps still didn't fix it. Also, I noticed…
- Braden on Might be time to ditch mozi…I ditched Firefox a while ago and never looked back. Chrome is so much better. It's faster, and…
- Michael on Issues, Etc. App for AndroidSteven I see you have edited your original post, as to the issue with the space, I will have to…
- Michael on Issues, Etc. App for AndroidSteven, could you help me understand the issue you are having witht the QR code could you give me an…