I think Podcasting is a mixed bag right now. There are many people doing it, I have read that there are many pod casts that are really bad. I know of a few podcasts that I do like, but also these podcasts are real radio shows that are on the air, and are professionally done. The reason I listen to them on podcast is because 1 they are not broadcasted in the Pittsburgh area. 2 The times they are on I am usually out biking. The shows are on KFUO in St. Louis. They are Issues, Etc, and Law and Gospel. They are very well done. So right now I download them though iTunes (yes they are listed in the iTunes podcast directory) and in the morning I just copy the newest downloaded episodes to my Shuffle. So when I go to work I will listen to Issues, Etc in the morning from 9 am to noon. At noon I turn over to the computer and log into the Rush Limbaugh’s web site to listen to his show. Then I finish up the day with Law and Gospel at 3 to 4. I guess the term Todd Wilkins (the host of Issues, Etc,) uses fits me well, and that term is “Talk show junky”. The rest of the iPod is filled up with a few other miscellaneous talk shows, so when I go biking I still have a few things to listen. I think it is great the KFUO podcasts there shows now.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GCS/O d+ s:+> a C+++$>++++ UBL++S>$ P--- L+++>++++ E>+++
W++ N+ !o !K w--- O- M-- V-- !PS !PE Y+>++ PGP t+ !5 !X R
tv- b+>++ DI D G+ e++>+++ h !r z-
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
- weight loss continues, but end is n… by Michael O'Connor
Today I weighed myself and came in at 130 pounds. When I started I set a goal of 125 pounds. So only 5 more pounds to go. I am a long way from where I started, I started at 300 pounds on March 31, 2022, it been about 15 months since I started this diet.[…]
- A summer snack by Michael O'Connor
With summer coming buy, and me still on my diet, I came up with a snack, I have always enjoyed popsicals, so what I am doing now, is I am taking those water enhancers that say they have 0 calories and use that as the flavor for my popsicals, and I have some popsical makers.[…]
- My apartment setup. by Michael O'Connor
For my friends I did a video to show my friends how I have my apartment setup, because I did some changes to the living room and the bedroom. Here is the video
- An updated picture of before and Af… by Michael O'Connor
Posting a new updated before and after picture. First one was taken in 2021, the second picture Just this last weekend.
- Today is the 1 year anniversery of … by Michael O'Connor
March 31, 2022 was the day I hit 300 pounds and decided to loss weight, today I weigh in at 135 pounds. To date I have lost 165 pounds. My goal still remains 125 pounds, so I only have 10 more pounds to go. I feel so much better, later on I will post a[…]
- Meal prep for the week by Michael O'Connor
Today I did some meal preping for this week. Cooking both in slow cookers. First dish, is a ham and veggie soup contianing Ham Potatos Celery Spinish Carrots Onions Veggie Stock With the amount of stuff and what I put in it, the whole slow cooker has about 1200 cals in it, this should make[…]
- Weight loss continues by Michael O'Connor
Today I did my daily steping on the scale this morning, it read 140 now. So since I started my diet last March, I have lost a total of 160 pounds, and only 15 more pounds to go, till I can start working on keeping the weight off. But I been feeling a lot better[…]
- Weight loss continues by Michael O'Connor
Today, when I did my morning weight in my scale read 143 pounds, so to date I have lost 157 pounds. And now I have only 18 more pounds to go.
- My Backup internet. by Michael O'Connor
In the past I have used a 4G T-Mobile hotspot, that was costing me about 50 a month for 10GB of data. But for that same 50 I could get T-Mobiles home internet. So I cancled the hotspot line and added the Home Internet for my backup internet. First they say there is no data[…]
- Just setup a local Plex server by Michael O'Connor
So in my journy of cutting the cable. I just setup a Plex server for my local network. I have a lot of mp3 still that I ripped from my CD years ago. Now I wonder if I can rip my DVD to the Plex server, not to replace them but to have them accessable[…]
- Michael O'Connor on Glad I have my T-Mobile hotspot set…Hi Grace good to hear from you and thanks for the heads up for MC. Welcome to my blog.
- Grace on Glad I have my T-Mobile hotspot set…Hadn't heard from you in a while, thinking of you!
- Richard on With MD talking about banning the s…This is really cool, Mike!
- Michael O'Connor on A screen shot of my towers dual mon…There is nothing wrong with slackware, it is still being updated (I am on slack 14 here) I will have…
- mike shomsky on A screen shot of my towers dual mon…Michael, I'm surprised you're still using slackware :^), since Pitt I've become a Debian fan Do drop me a line…
- Michael O'Connor on Handicapped spotsMany take the plakard not because they are cheating the system as you suggest but because in many states the…
- Truely on Handicapped spotsHandicapped parking viaiotlons are never acceptable but I'm more intrigued that a public building for 600 employees could be constructed…
- Michael on Issues Etc Android App Beta 2What device do you have? If it is the Amazon Fire, or the Barns and Nobles nook, I will not…
- Michael Miller on Issues Etc Android App Beta 2I'd love to use the app on my Android tablet, but while my version of Android will run the app,…
- Iain on Facebook, No Internet Connection on…I had this exact same problem, but following these steps still didn't fix it. Also, I noticed that Friendcaster won't…