Back in 2004 I started my blog. But I did not start reading other’s blogs until this year. I am going to list the blogs that I started to read on a regular basis this year.
- Rob over at Unspace
- Pastor Stiegemeyer from Concordia Lutheran Church
- Power Ball’s blog
- WA3FKG’s (Ken’s) blog, a fellow Ham in the Pittsburgh area
- SimDan, a Internet friend of mine that John Hogg introduced me to
- Russ Lucas’ blog, he is a Attorney, and a friend of mine from church, also a fellow Hockey fan
- Small but Disorganized
- The Ice Burgh, a hockey blog
- Igloo Dreams, yet another hockey blog
- Random Thoughts Of A Confessional Lutheran
- Patrick Wagstrom, some one I know from CMU
- John Dvorak, good on computer stuff, but on political stuff, so liberal it is not funny
- Mark Rauterkus’, a local Libertarian Politician, that is also running for city counsel next year.
- Michelle Malkin, a good colonist, I really like her blog, now this is a blog that leans the same way I do politically
Yes there are some blogs in there that are of different political options then mine, but hay if you can not deal with some one with a different political option then you probably should not live in the US, that is one good thing about the US, we are not forced to agree on thing