I have now setup my blog to let normal comments go though (unless they have any HTML in them) so right now if you send a comment that does not have HTML in it should be visible after you post it. If I see any hate posts, I will delete them, also I do reserve the right to delete any posts I want for any reason what so ever (heck I don’t even need any reason, if I want to delete a comment I can my site my whims go, this is how it has always been). But comments that have HTML or any Trackbacks will be put in a moderation queue. The reason for this is that the spammers will always use some sort of link and those will follow the normal setup that it has been for a while. But for now for normal comments, I am going to test to see how it goes by not having to moderate them. This test will go for a few days (unless it gets to be a hassel, then I will end the test early), and at that time I may put them all on moderation depending on how people use it, if it is used correctly or are people going to start to post hate messages, and spam.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GCS/O d+ s:+> a C+++$>++++ UBL++S>$ P--- L+++>++++ E>+++
W++ N+ !o !K w--- O- M-- V-- !PS !PE Y+>++ PGP t+ !5 !X R
tv- b+>++ DI D G+ e++>+++ h !r z-
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
- Watch “Police Arrest … by Michael O'Connor
- Watch “Fauci Says … by Michael O'Connor
Papers please. We are going down the road of athlritism fast. We have rights and the constitution does not say you have them in good times but you have them all the time.
- Am important read. by Michael O'Connor
- We don’t deserve libe… by Michael O'Connor
It was once said a people that will trade liberty for security deserve neither and will have neither. Now with the pandemic scare many Americans are cheering all these lock down orders. Pastors are being arrested people cheer because it “not safe” to go to church. Churches are being forced to close (and in NYC[…]
- Google get grilled on their… by Michael O'Connor
- I been injoying this as of late by Michael O'Connor
I have been vaping for a while and I love this RDA and this is my favorite flavor it is Blue Raspberry Slushie.
- Got this today at work. by Michael O'Connor
- This is where I been gettin… by Michael O'Connor
https://www.timcast.com/ Here is his bitchute channel (linking this instead of youtube, incase youtube decides to retaliate against Tim) https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ldVrtT5BwSJ0/
- Google doing more cencersoring by Michael O'Connor
I got to be careful as or this blog will just be reposting of Tim Pool videos.
- Testing an phone app to post here by Michael O'Connor
This is a test post to see if I can post while on the go. This is the next step to see if I can do the move of of Facebook.
- Michael O'Connor on A screen shot of my towers …There is nothing wrong with slackware, it is still being updated (I am on slack 14 here) I will have…
- mike shomsky on A screen shot of my towers …Michael, I'm surprised you're still using slackware :^), since Pitt I've become a Debian fan Do drop me a line…
- Michael O'Connor on Handicapped spotsMany take the plakard not because they are cheating the system as you suggest but because in many states the…
- Truely on Handicapped spotsHandicapped parking viaiotlons are never acceptable but I'm more intrigued that a public building for 600 employees could be constructed…
- Michael on Issues Etc Android App Beta 2What device do you have? If it is the Amazon Fire, or the Barns and Nobles nook, I will not…
- Michael Miller on Issues Etc Android App Beta 2I'd love to use the app on my Android tablet, but while my version of Android will run the app,…
- Iain on Facebook, No Internet Conne…I had this exact same problem, but following these steps still didn't fix it. Also, I noticed that Friendcaster won't…
- Braden on Might be time to ditch mozi…I ditched Firefox a while ago and never looked back. Chrome is so much better. It's faster, and a heck…
- Michael on Issues, Etc. App for AndroidSteven I see you have edited your original post, as to the issue with the space, I will have to…
- Michael on Issues, Etc. App for AndroidSteven, could you help me understand the issue you are having witht the QR code could you give me an…