CNN is reporting that gas prices after Rita could spike to over $4 maybe $5 I will have to get a picture of it. I have a picture of the $3+ gas price from here in Pittsburgh I don’t drive but I know this will even hurt me, because the companies that deliver the food to the stores from where I buy my food will just pass the cost on to the store, and the store will pass that cost onto the consumers. I am not saying that the companies that pass the cost on are evil, they have to so they can stay in business, and I want them to stay in business because I like to be able to go to the store and get food (even if it is going to cost me 2x as much) But it could be interesting to see gas prices this high. I don’t know if the American population is ready for gas prices this high. One thing is for sure I will be in a much better position then most people since I don’t own a car and don’t have to buy gas. This just might be the breaking point were people will stop driving their cars for frivolous things and start to either walking that 1 mile or taking PT, or do I dare dream it, bike to get from point A to point B. I have seen an upshot in the bikers I see on the road, maybe I will see more people on bikes on the road.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GCS/O d+ s:+> a C+++$>++++ UBL++S>$ P--- L+++>++++ E>+++
W++ N+ !o !K w--- O- M-- V-- !PS !PE Y+>++ PGP t+ !5 !X R
tv- b+>++ DI D G+ e++>+++ h !r z-
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
- Google get grilled on their… by Michael O'Connor
- I been injoying this as of late by Michael O'Connor
I have been vaping for a while and I love this RDA and this is my favorite flavor it is Blue Raspberry Slushie.
- Got this today at work. by Michael O'Connor
- This is where I been gettin… by Michael O'Connor
https://www.timcast.com/ Here is his bitchute channel (linking this instead of youtube, incase youtube decides to retaliate against Tim) https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ldVrtT5BwSJ0/
- Google doing more cencersoring by Michael O'Connor
I got to be careful as or this blog will just be reposting of Tim Pool videos.
- Testing an phone app to post here by Michael O'Connor
This is a test post to see if I can post while on the go. This is the next step to see if I can do the move of of Facebook.
- Based on the censorship fro… by Michael O'Connor
The title says it all, I will be posting here more often outside of the Facebook and Twitter censorship, no I never been blocked for anything but I seen many others being unpersoned, er deplatforming as they call it.
- Google wants to be dictator! by Michael O'Connor
- Tim Pool gets Censored this… by Michael O'Connor
Youtube is going over board on censorship now. Tim Pool ( a good Journalist ) posted this originally on youtube https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pol4iqeF4mE/ Here is a follow up video that he posted about it (sorry if youtube censored this one too)
- Why I will not get a google… by Michael O'Connor
There is a lot of talk about google entering the game console market, and they are “going to be the netflix of gaming” but I will not be getting a google game console for a variety of reasons. 1) As I posted here https://blog.mikeoconnor.net/2016/04/google-bricks-devices/, google has had hardware that they decided they did not want[…]
- Michael O'Connor on A screen shot of my towers …There is nothing wrong with slackware, it is still being updated (I am on slack 14 here) I will…
- mike shomsky on A screen shot of my towers …Michael, I'm surprised you're still using slackware :^), since Pitt I've become a Debian fan Do…
- Michael O'Connor on Handicapped spotsMany take the plakard not because they are cheating the system as you suggest but because in many states the…
- Truely on Handicapped spotsHandicapped parking viaiotlons are never acceptable but I'm more intrigued that a public building for 600 employees could be constructed…
- Michael on Issues Etc Android App Beta 2What device do you have? If it is the Amazon Fire, or the Barns and Nobles nook, I will…
- Michael Miller on Issues Etc Android App Beta 2I'd love to use the app on my Android tablet, but while my version of Android will run the app,…
- Iain on Facebook, No Internet Conne…I had this exact same problem, but following these steps still didn't fix it. Also, I noticed…
- Braden on Might be time to ditch mozi…I ditched Firefox a while ago and never looked back. Chrome is so much better. It's faster, and…
- Michael on Issues, Etc. App for AndroidSteven I see you have edited your original post, as to the issue with the space, I will have to…
- Michael on Issues, Etc. App for AndroidSteven, could you help me understand the issue you are having witht the QR code could you give me an…