I finally got the wire I needed to put together the antenna for my short wave radio. I got 100 feet of speaker wire. I divided down the middle to get 200 feet of wire. I wrap it around the apartment; I almost made a full loop around the apartment. I turned it on I did not think I would get much since the sun is still up here. But I am suppressed that I picked up a station from Europe already. The station I am getting right now is Radio Sweden (I am wondering why they are broadcasting in English instead of Swedish, but I know it is Radio Sweden since they ID’ed), it at about 9.91 to about 9.93. I can not give an exact freq since the radio has a analog dial, it is an old Lafayette HA-63. I can not want till night to see the stations I can pull in. In my last apartment I had the limitation that there were 7 floors above me. In the place I am now I am on the top floor so there is no one above me, so I should get better reception. In my old home I could get as far away as Australia, I am now wondering how much I can get now.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GCS/O d+ s:+> a C+++$>++++ UBL++S>$ P--- L+++>++++ E>+++
W++ N+ !o !K w--- O- M-- V-- !PS !PE Y+>++ PGP t+ !5 !X R
tv- b+>++ DI D G+ e++>+++ h !r z-
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
- Watch “Police Arrest … by Michael O'Connor
- Watch “Fauci Says … by Michael O'Connor
Papers please. We are going down the road of athlritism fast. We have rights and the constitution does not say you have them in good times but you have them all the time.
- Am important read. by Michael O'Connor
- We don’t deserve libe… by Michael O'Connor
It was once said a people that will trade liberty for security deserve neither and will have neither. Now with the pandemic scare many Americans are cheering all these lock down orders. Pastors are being arrested people cheer because it “not safe” to go to church. Churches are being forced to close (and in NYC[…]
- Google get grilled on their… by Michael O'Connor
- I been injoying this as of late by Michael O'Connor
I have been vaping for a while and I love this RDA and this is my favorite flavor it is Blue Raspberry Slushie.
- Got this today at work. by Michael O'Connor
- This is where I been gettin… by Michael O'Connor
https://www.timcast.com/ Here is his bitchute channel (linking this instead of youtube, incase youtube decides to retaliate against Tim) https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ldVrtT5BwSJ0/
- Google doing more cencersoring by Michael O'Connor
I got to be careful as or this blog will just be reposting of Tim Pool videos.
- Testing an phone app to post here by Michael O'Connor
This is a test post to see if I can post while on the go. This is the next step to see if I can do the move of of Facebook.
- Michael O'Connor on A screen shot of my towers …There is nothing wrong with slackware, it is still being updated (I am on slack 14 here) I will have…
- mike shomsky on A screen shot of my towers …Michael, I'm surprised you're still using slackware :^), since Pitt I've become a Debian fan Do drop me a line…
- Michael O'Connor on Handicapped spotsMany take the plakard not because they are cheating the system as you suggest but because in many states the…
- Truely on Handicapped spotsHandicapped parking viaiotlons are never acceptable but I'm more intrigued that a public building for 600 employees could be constructed…
- Michael on Issues Etc Android App Beta 2What device do you have? If it is the Amazon Fire, or the Barns and Nobles nook, I will not…
- Michael Miller on Issues Etc Android App Beta 2I'd love to use the app on my Android tablet, but while my version of Android will run the app,…
- Iain on Facebook, No Internet Conne…I had this exact same problem, but following these steps still didn't fix it. Also, I noticed that Friendcaster won't…
- Braden on Might be time to ditch mozi…I ditched Firefox a while ago and never looked back. Chrome is so much better. It's faster, and a heck…
- Michael on Issues, Etc. App for AndroidSteven I see you have edited your original post, as to the issue with the space, I will have to…
- Michael on Issues, Etc. App for AndroidSteven, could you help me understand the issue you are having witht the QR code could you give me an…