So I have decided that I would like to get some more computers (2) My mother also said that if I want to buy a house in 2 years I should let some debt ride a bit, so I got an eMac (a cheap but good computer) and a cheap but reasonable gateway computer. The eMac probably will be my main computer. The Gateway will probably be a Linux server to play with. So they should come soon. I have spent part of the night rearranging my work area. So now I have the space for it. It is now obvious to me that I will need to get a bigger place in Dec when my lease is up. Now I have to figure out which version of Linux I wish to use, or maybe I will take the advice of my friend, Mike K., and put BSD on it, a real Unix. As much as I love Linux, it still is not a Unix system; it is only a Unix work alike system. Plus it will be nice that when I am at home I can do my work at the same speed I can do it at work. The nice thing is I am going to see if I can make the program I am working on work under Linux. If not I can still work off of my work laptop, or my gateway windows laptop.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GCS/O d+ s:+> a C+++$>++++ UBL++S>$ P--- L+++>++++ E>+++
W++ N+ !o !K w--- O- M-- V-- !PS !PE Y+>++ PGP t+ !5 !X R
tv- b+>++ DI D G+ e++>+++ h !r z-
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
- Google get grilled on their… by Michael O'Connor
- I been injoying this as of late by Michael O'Connor
I have been vaping for a while and I love this RDA and this is my favorite flavor it is Blue Raspberry Slushie.
- Got this today at work. by Michael O'Connor
- This is where I been gettin… by Michael O'Connor
https://www.timcast.com/ Here is his bitchute channel (linking this instead of youtube, incase youtube decides to retaliate against Tim) https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ldVrtT5BwSJ0/
- Google doing more cencersoring by Michael O'Connor
I got to be careful as or this blog will just be reposting of Tim Pool videos.
- Testing an phone app to post here by Michael O'Connor
This is a test post to see if I can post while on the go. This is the next step to see if I can do the move of of Facebook.
- Based on the censorship fro… by Michael O'Connor
The title says it all, I will be posting here more often outside of the Facebook and Twitter censorship, no I never been blocked for anything but I seen many others being unpersoned, er deplatforming as they call it.
- Google wants to be dictator! by Michael O'Connor
- Tim Pool gets Censored this… by Michael O'Connor
Youtube is going over board on censorship now. Tim Pool ( a good Journalist ) posted this originally on youtube https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pol4iqeF4mE/ Here is a follow up video that he posted about it (sorry if youtube censored this one too)
- Why I will not get a google… by Michael O'Connor
There is a lot of talk about google entering the game console market, and they are “going to be the netflix of gaming” but I will not be getting a google game console for a variety of reasons. 1) As I posted here https://blog.mikeoconnor.net/2016/04/google-bricks-devices/, google has had hardware that they decided they did not want[…]
- Michael O'Connor on A screen shot of my towers …There is nothing wrong with slackware, it is still being updated (I am on slack 14 here) I will…
- mike shomsky on A screen shot of my towers …Michael, I'm surprised you're still using slackware :^), since Pitt I've become a Debian fan Do…
- Michael O'Connor on Handicapped spotsMany take the plakard not because they are cheating the system as you suggest but because in many states the…
- Truely on Handicapped spotsHandicapped parking viaiotlons are never acceptable but I'm more intrigued that a public building for 600 employees could be constructed…
- Michael on Issues Etc Android App Beta 2What device do you have? If it is the Amazon Fire, or the Barns and Nobles nook, I will…
- Michael Miller on Issues Etc Android App Beta 2I'd love to use the app on my Android tablet, but while my version of Android will run the app,…
- Iain on Facebook, No Internet Conne…I had this exact same problem, but following these steps still didn't fix it. Also, I noticed…
- Braden on Might be time to ditch mozi…I ditched Firefox a while ago and never looked back. Chrome is so much better. It's faster, and…
- Michael on Issues, Etc. App for AndroidSteven I see you have edited your original post, as to the issue with the space, I will have to…
- Michael on Issues, Etc. App for AndroidSteven, could you help me understand the issue you are having witht the QR code could you give me an…