I was angry with myself today. I spent 2 days debugging my code because I believed that there was an error in the code, because it was not working the way I wanted it to work. I kept going though all the objects and the code, and could not figure out why what was wrong with the code. Today around 3 I figured out what the problem was. The code was working perfectly, it was the configuration file that I was reading it prevented what I wanted to happen from happening, and the code was perfect. I was able to show that the code was working and was able to show that if the data of the config files were different that the thing I wanted to happen would have happened.